I thought on this sad day (because who isn’t sad that ‘merica day is over?) that I would go through my beauty routine. I am not a big make-up wearer, which stems from the fact that I went to an all girls high school, but when I do wear make-up I wear the best products possible. No I am not talking about the most expensive, just the best. I have extremely dry skin. Seriously I would look like a ghost without lotion all over me, so many of the products I use are uber hydrating. I realize that not everyone needs the moisture that I need and if you are one of those people I sincerely apologize and will not take offense if you promptly stop reading. Anyhoo, if you are still with me here are my product must-haves (in usage order):
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Seriously I use this everyday!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer
- Beauty Blender Make-up Sponge I put this particular sponge on here because it lasted me the longest!
- Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic
- Smashbox Studio Skin Liquid Foundation
- Nars Blush in Deep Throat
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 And 3…
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner There’s no need to spend a lot on eye liner! This is by far my favorite! I am partial to liquid liner. I know other people prefer differently. This one is just so precise and easy to apply!
- Marc Jacobs Honey
- Whatever mascara I decide to try that day. Yeah, I really don’t have a favorite.
I will try to upload a picture soon. I haven’t quite yet mastered the selfie art and I don’t want to scare anyone with my expressions.
Check out these products on my list at Influenster! |Click the green box in the right hand corner|