Quick, little, baby post about my new favorite beauty brand that I’m sure many of you have at least heard of–LUSH. I actually have just recently been exposed to the wonderment that is LUSH and I have to say, I am thoroughly enamored. With Valentine’s Day coming up I thought whether you are spending it with a significant other, with some of your best gals (Galentine’s day for the win), or maybe alone with your cat, it’s the perfect season to treat yo self (I may be a Parks and Rec addict) and have spa day at home!
- Dreamwash– This sounds like a necessity if you want to relax and revitalize. It has the soothing ingredients of aloe vera and lavender. Plus it’s called a shower smoothie. How delicious does that sound?
- Ocean Salt Scrub– I am IN LOVE with this product. I received a sample last time I went to the store and I am definitely going to purchase it when I run out. I have dry, rough skin and this transforms it into silky smooth. I have never felt so clean and fresh then after using this product.
- Brazened Honey Face Mask– What would a spa day be without a face mask? I have blotchy, red skin and this mask boasts that it brings balance and brightness back to the face. And then with ingredients like honey and almonds, it sounds too yummy not to try.
- Sakura Bath Bomb– This is what LUSH is known for! Colorful, fun, and oh-so-luxorious scented bath bomb. This particular beauty is inspired by springtime and elegance, the perfect combination for beauty-filled Valentine’s Day.
- The Kiss Lip Scrub– Can’t forget the most important thing to revitalize–the lips! The Kiss is a limited edition Valentine’s Day lip scrub, so just in time to make you lips as kissable as ever!
Anybody have a favorite LUSH product? Share below!!
*The above are my own views and opinions. I am not associated with LUSH brand.